This salad is great as an addition to any meal or on it’s own for a light lunch.
What you’ll need:
- 2 avocados diced
- 2 large broccoli heads, chopped into small florets
- 2 large handfuls of green beans (ends cut off)
- 5 asparagus stems chopped into 2cm pieces
- 1 good handful of chopped coriander
- 1handful of almonds chopped
- 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons tamari
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 3 tablespoons of quality olive oil
Steam broccoli for 3 – 5 minutes. Heat a separate pan on medium to high heat and add a dash of olive oil. Toss beans, asparagus and almonds for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Mix the dressing ingredients with a whisk or an empty jar. Combine all the salad ingredients and drizzle over the dressing to serve. Enjoy!